Junior Quality CONSULTANT
Do you want to LEARN:
- How to navigate in a regulated industry?
- How to create and implement Quality Management systems within the Medico industry?
- Do you thrive in a high pace innovative environment?
Then this is the job for you!
As a Junior Quality Consultant at Technolution you will be a part of a team of experts.
It is less important what you are studying, and more important that you are interested in learning about Quality Management in a Medico regulated industry.
Your tasks will be various within the area of Quality Management in relation to external activities for our clients, and internally for our Technolution Management system.
Examples of tasks:
- Drafting work instructions
- Updating and maintaining our internal Quality Management System
- Reviewing quality documents
- Create relevant reports and overviews
- Support our team with various tasks for our clients
- Follow-up on overdue tasks
In this job, you will work with many highly skilled persons, enabling you to continuously build you skill set and you will be an integrated part in our clients’ project for periods of time.
Hence, you will naturally build a large network outside Technolution, while at the meantime building strong bonds with your colleagues at Technolution through project collaboration, our weekly breakfast sessions and regular social events.
Our approach to Quality Management is that Global regulatory requirements and business aspects need to be carefully weighted to make sure that the Quality Management Systems creates real business value in addition to meet regulatory requirements.
You are a person who…
- Takes responsibility for actions and people
- Listens, consults others and communicates proactively
- Has awareness of own strengths and weaknesses
- Demonstrates integrity
- Makes rational judgments from the available information and analysis
- Builds wide and effective networks of contacts inside and outside the organization
- Insight into an area which cannot be obtained by any form for formal education
- Practical experience in putting quality concepts into a context through various tasks
- A unique chance of being part of a successful growing company
- An informal and trustful work environment where professionalism and friendliness are keywords
- Regular social events to get to know your colleagues even better
- Learn the aspects of working as a consultant
Technolution A/S is a growing consultancy company, assisting world leading MedTech and Pharmaceutical companies in succeeding with license to operate by developing innovative medical devices – from idea to launch. We work in compliance with ISO13485/9001.
Technolution has an organization with 35+ employees, with 7 overall areas of competences:
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Test & Verification,
- Quality Management,
- Usability Engineering,
- UX & Design,
- Design Control
- Business Development
We are proud of our collaborative and informal culture where social activities and development of our professional skills are paramount.
Technolution is a place where there is room for individuality, initiative and where everyone is expected to take responsibility. The office in Hørsholm is located in beautiful surroundings and includes great facilities, such as prototype workshop and test lab.
Become a part of our Quality team – apply now!
Join our Quality Team of dedicated and highly experienced consultants on our fast and ambitious journey to becoming the leaders of our industry by making all our clients happy through fast-paced, high quality innovation.
Don’t hesitate to contact our Quality Manager Marianne Lind if you are interested
in this job. You can also find more information about Technolution on our website or on
+45 70 88 56 54 /