Be a part of an energetic and innovative company and help us develop future products for our clients, particularly within Medical Device and Pharma industry.
Senior Usability Engineer – Medical Devices
- Are you passionate about Usability Engineering and developing medical devices of the future, focusing on patient safety and user needs?
- Are you competent and experienced in planning, executing and documenting Usability Engineering activities in all phases of development?
- Do you want to join an expert Usability Engineering team at Technolution, who works dedicatedly with our clients to get new medical devices approved by the authorities?
Then join Technolution and become part of an energetic and innovative rapidly growing company, where you will boost your professional experience and knowledge, while assisting our clients in successfully launching new medical devices.
In the job as Senior Usability Engineer, you will join our team of highly skilled experts in Usability/Human Factors Engineering. You will be deeply involved in Usability Engineering activities related to device development projects, both in-house and at our clients. In your daily work, you will therefore interact seamlessly with your colleagues at Technolution and client team members, while driving Usability Engineering activities. Primary workplace will be in the Copenhagen area and limited travel is to be expected to participate in test activities primarily in Denmark and in the US.
You will participate in:
- Planning and executing the Usability Engineering process in compliance with current regulatory standards for medical device development.
- Preparing, conducting, analyzing and reporting formative and Summative User Interface Evaluation/Human Factors Validation testing.
- Integrating Usability Engineering in Risk Management and Design Control.
- Identification and analysis of Use Errors, Risks and defining design input through User Interface requirements.
- Propose design and optimizations of User Interfaces and accompanying material.
- Continuous improvement and optimization of Technolution’s Usability Engineering procedures and templates in collaboration with the Technolution team.
You have experience with Usability Engineering, preferably for medical device development. You are outgoing, open minded, an excellent communicator, well structured, analytical and proactive. The role as Senior Usability Engineer requires that you are systematic and able to work efficiently alone and in groups.
Some of your qualifications:
- Good understanding of and experience with Design Control, IEC 62366-1, ISO 14971 and FDA guidance for Human Factors Engineering.
- Hands-on usability testing experience including the creation of protocols, moderator guides, usability reports and documentation.
- As a person, you see opportunities, have great interpersonal skills and a structured approach to your work, take responsibility and meet deadlines.
- You are fluent in Danish and English.
- Relevant education on bachelor or masters level and/or relevant training.
- Good understanding of product development and product development processes.
WHAT WE OFFER
When working at Technolution, you will have extensive contact with elite Danish MedTech companies, across industry segments and disciplines, and you will be a part of a company where professionalism and unity are keywords and where initiatives are welcomed and appreciated. We have regular events of both professional and social character and strive to create a safe, trusting and developing culture. We take pride in our unpretentious and professional company environment where we know each other well and are good at making room for the individual and sees the strength in being there for each other. We are always open to be inspired by your contribution and you will have plenty of opportunities to contribute to the continuous improvement of Technolution. We offer attractive working conditions both practically, professionally, socially and economically.
Click here to learn more about Technolution.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU
Please send your application and CV to Jon Storm Madsen, Partner / Head of Usability Engineering
firstname.lastname@example.org or call regarding questions (+45) 61 30 72 43.
(All applications will be stored for 6 months and then deleted)
Technolution is a growing consultancy company working on many exciting projects. We help our clients in the development of particularly Medical Devices and instruments and handle the entire development process in-house according to current standards such as ISO 13485/9001. Technolution focuses on the Pharma, IVD and Medical Device industry both in Denmark and globally. We have room for individuality, a flat organisation structure and expect everybody to take responsibility. Our office in Hørsholm is large with bright rooms, great facilities, prototype workshop and Test Lab. Drop by for a cup of coffee, and we will see if we can give your career a boost.