We are looking to add an experienced mechanical engineer to our product development team. You will be leveraging your knowledge of materials and your experience with mechanical construction to develop the best medical devices of tomorrow. This is the ideal position for an ambitious, motivated individual who is passionate about delivering the most innovative mechanical solutions and work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Your responsibilities will include design and development of mechanical solutions, ensuring project progress, and being in direct contact with our clients on specific projects.
On any given day you’ll be doing one or all of these things:
- Come up with new ideas for mechanical solutions to client challenges
- Solve mechanical problems
- Specify, draw and dimension medical devices in 3D
- Make functioning prototypes
- Manage projects and assignments incl. budgets and timelines
- Working at a client’s office collaborating with the team and participating in project meetings
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines
- Continue to develop your skillset to stay in top of class
Desired skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience with mechanical product development
- Minimum B. Sc. degree as a Mechanical engineer or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge with materials and production methods
- You are experienced in designing products of plastic and developing movable mechanics
- An expert user of CAD-systems such as SolidWorks and Creo
- You have proven ability to manage projects, work under pressure
- Comfortable with giving and receiving feedback
- An incredibly bright and high-energy individual with a passion to learn and contribute
- You are highly collaborative and team oriented
- You work well with little direction but know when to ask for help and keep your team informed
If you find this job as exciting as we do, hurry up, click Apply Now to send us your resume.
Or if you want to know more about the position, give Allan a call on 40 45 10 01 or 45 26 10 00.
(All applications will be stored for 6 months and then deleted)
Medical Device Development — 25 employees
Technolution assists world leading Pharmaceutical and MedTech companies in succeeding with developing innovative medical devices. Join Technolution on our fast and ambitious journey to becoming the leaders of our industry by making all of our clients happy through fast-paced, high-quality innovation. We’re proud of our collaborative and informal culture where social activities and development of our professional skill are paramount.