Do you have a passion for:
- Facilitating efficient business management systems within the Medical Device industry?
- Ensuring patient safety through effective Quality Management processes?
- Do you thrive in a high pace innovative environment?
Then this is the job for you!
As a Quality Consultant at Technolution you will be a part of a team of experts.
Your tasks will be various Quality Management related activities, externally for our clients and internally in relation to our Quality Management system.
Experience working within a regulated area e.g. MedTech and Pharma is preferred.
However, we expect that you are enthusiastic about Quality Management and dedicated to learn even more.
In this job, you will work with many highly skilled persons, enabling you to continuously build you skill set and become an integrated part of our clients’ project group for periods of time.
You will naturally build a large network outside Technolution and at the same time building strong bonds with all of your colleagues at Technolution. We do so through project collaboration, our weekly breakfast sessions and regular social events.
Our approach to Quality Assurance is that regulatory requirements and business aspects need to be carefully weighted to make sure that Quality Management Systems creates real business value in addition to meeting regulatory requirements.
In this job you will e.g. participate in:
- Developing and maintaining QMS systems, applying basic knowledge of ISO13485/ISO9001
- Reviewing and implementing procedures and templates
- GAP analysis for compliance with relevant directives, regulations and standards
Desired competences and experience
- 2-5 years of experience working in a regulated environment within Quality Assurance and/or Product Development (e.g. Design Control & Risk Management)
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience with Quality Management Systems ISO13485, ISO9001 or other regulations
- Experience with Management System process development (documents, records and templates)
You are a person who…
- Takes responsibility for actions, projects and people
- Listens, consults others and communicates proactively
- Has awareness of own strengths and weaknesses
- Demonstrates integrity
- Develops and shares job knowledge and expertise through continual professional development
- Makes rational judgments from the available information and analysis
- Builds wide and effective networks of contacts inside and outside the organization and at all organizational levels
- Relevant courses, seminars combined with practical experiences through customer projects
- A unique chance of being part of a successful growing company
- An informal and trustful work environment where professionalism and friendliness are keywords
- Regular social events to get to know your colleagues even better
- Attractive salary, health care insurance and possibility to take part in the employee stock program
Technolution A/S is a growing consultancy company, assisting world leading MedTech and Pharmaceutical companies in succeeding with license to operate by developing innovative medical devices – from idea to launch. We work in compliance with ISO13485/9001.
Technolution has an organization with 35+ employees, with 7 overall areas of competences:
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Test & Verification,
- Quality Management,
- Usability Engineering,
- UX & Design,
- Design Control
- Business Development
We are proud of our collaborative and informal culture where social activities and development of our professional skills are paramount.
Technolution is a place where there is room for individuality, initiative and where everyone is expected to take responsibility. The office in Hørsholm is located in beautiful surroundings and includes great facilities, such as prototype workshop and test lab.
Become a part of our Quality team – apply now!
Join our Quality Team of dedicated and highly experienced consultants on our fast and ambitious journey to becoming the leaders of our industry by making all our clients happy through fast-paced, high quality innovation.
Don’t hesitate to contact our Quality Manager Marianne Lind if you are interested
in this job. You can also find more information about Technolution on our website or on
+45 70 88 56 54 /