Have you considered giving your career a real boost?
Then have a look at this job opportunity!
- Would you like to work with Mechanical Engineering for top-tier Danish and international Med-Tech companies?
- Do you want to develop medical devices of the future?
- Do you just love solving complex mechanical problems?
- Do you thrive in a consultant role, in a high pace innovative environment?
Then come join Technolution and become part of an energetic and innovative, rapidly growing company. We can assure you, that you will boost your professional experience and knowledge, while assisting our clients in successfully launching new medical devices.
We are looking for an experienced mechanical engineer to join our product development team. You will apply your knowledge of mechanical engineering, design and materials to develop high quality medical devices of the future.
Your responsibilities will be design and development of mechanical solutions, including integration of production feasibility and viability.
You will be working in a fast paced, collaborative environment where you will ensure project progress, and work with our clients on specific projects. At the same time, you will be one of our mechanical engineering experts, continuously developing your skillset and sharing your knowledge with your colleagues.
Experience with MedTech and pharma is not a must but will be considered an advantage.
In this position, you will build strong bonds with your colleagues at Technolution through project collaboration, our weekly breakfast session and regular social events. As a consultant at Technolution, you will also get a large network outside of Technolution.
This is what you are going to work with
- Solving complex mechanical problems
- Apply your knowledge of mechanical engineering, materials and DFM/DFA
- Brainstorm to find new ideas for innovative mechanical solutions
- Define product requirements and specifications
- Design, detail and dimension medical devices in 3D
- Create functioning prototypes
- Handle projects including budgets and timelines
- Work with a wide range of highly skilled and capable colleagues and clients in different exciting new device development projects
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate work activities with the ability to meet deadlines
- Continually develop your skillset to stay up to date.
About your qualifications
- 2+ years of experience with mechanical product development, preferably in MedTech
- Minimum B. Sc. degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Expert user of CAD-systems such as SolidWorks and Creo
- Extensive knowledge about materials and production methods
- Experienced in designing products of plastic and development of movable mechanics
- Knowledge of R&D testing and verification
- Experience in documenting your work and preferable knowledge of design control
- Proven ability to handle projects and work in a time-sensitive environment
- Fluent in Danish and excellent English skills.
- You are not afraid of taking on a challenge, and you are flexible enough to know when you need to search for new paths to reach the target
- You are a bright and high-energy team member motivated to learn, collaborate and contribute
- You take responsibility for actions, projects, people and deadlines
- Stakeholder management comes natural to you
- You have an analytical and systematical approach to solve problems
- You are good at giving and receiving feedback
- You are self-driven, but know when to ask for help and keep your team informed
- You demonstrate an understanding of how one issue may be a part of a much larger system – called ‘holistic thinking’
- Can communicate clearly and in a friendly but professional manner with both colleagues and clients.
What you can expect from us
- Extensive contact with elite Danish and foreign MedTech companies, across industry segments and disciplines
- A unique chance of being part of a successful and fast-growing company
- An informal and trustful work environment where professionalism and friendliness are keywords and initiatives are welcomed and appreciated
- Plenty of possibilities to put your mark on exiting projects and our company culture
- Regular educational sessions on various relevant topics to keep everyone best in class
- Regular social events to get to know your colleagues
- Attractive salary, health care insurance and possibility to partake in the employee stock program.
Technolution A/S is a growing consultancy company, assisting world leading MedTech and Pharmaceutical companies in succeeding with developing innovative medical devices – from idea to launch. We work in compliance with ISO 13485/9001.
Technolution has a flat organization with 50+ employees, spanning over 9 overall areas of competence (Mechanical Engineering, Test & Verification, Simulation & Modeling, Quality Management, Usability Engineering, UX & Design, Design Control, Project Management and Business Development).
We are proud of our collaborative and informal culture where social activities and development of our professional skills are paramount.
Technolution is a place where there is room for individuality, initiative and where everyone is expected to take responsibility. The office is located in beautiful surroundings in Hørsholm and includes great facilities such as prototype workshop and test lab.
Become a part of our specialist team – Apply now!
Join our team of dedicated specialists at Technolution, on our fast and ambitious journey to becoming the leaders of our industry by making all our clients happy through fast-paced, high-quality innovation.
Do not hesitate to contact Head of Business Development Peter Werner Hansen
+ 45 28 18 10 19 if you have further questions.
We are looking to fill this position as fast as we can and will handle applications continuously.
All applications are saved for 6 months and then deleted.
This is where you can find us