• Do you want to develop medical devices of the future?
• Are you exited when you solve complex mechanical problems?
• Do you thrive in a high pace innovative environment, working with Mechanical Engineering for top-tier Danish and international Med-Tech companies?
• Then this is the job for you!
We are looking for an experienced mechanical engineer to join our product development team. You will apply your knowledge of mechanical engineering, construction and materials to develop high quality medical devices of the future. This is the ideal position for a skilled, motivated team member who is excited about delivering the most innovative and robust mechanical solutions. Your responsibilities will be design and development of mechanical solutions, including integration of production feasibility and viability.
You will be working in a fast paced, collaborative environment where you will ensure project progress, and be working with our clients on specific projects. At the same time, you will be one of our mechanical engineering experts, continuously developing your skillset and sharing your knowledge with your colleagues. Experience with MedTech and pharma is not a must but will be preferred.
In this position, you will build strong bonds with your colleagues at Technolution through project collaboration, our weekly breakfast sessions and regular social events. As a consultant at Technolution you will also get a large network outside of Technolution.
In this job you will:
• Solve complex mechanical problems
• Apply your knowledge of mechanical engineering, materials and DFM/DFA
• Brainstorm to find new ideas for innovative mechanical solutions
• Define product requirements and specifications
• Design, detail and dimension medical devices in 3D
• Create functioning prototypes
• Handle projects including budgets and timelines
• Work with a wide range of highly skilled and capable colleagues and clients in different exciting new device development projects
• Organize, prioritize and coordinate work activities with the ability to meet deadlines
• Continually develop your skillset to stay up to date
DESIRED COMPETENCES AND EXPERIENCE
• 4+ years of experience with mechanical product development, preferably in MedTech
• Minimum B. Sc. degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• Expert user of CAD-systems such as SolidWorks and Creo
• Extensive knowledge about materials and production methods
• Experienced in designing products of plastic and development of movable mechanics
• Knowledge of R&D testing and verification
• Experience in documenting your work and preferable knowledge of design control
• Proven ability to handle projects and work in a time-sensitive environment
YOU ARE A PERSON WHO…
• Is a bright and high-energy team member motivated to learn, collaborate and contribute
• Takes responsibility for actions, projects and people
• Has an analytical and systematical approach to solve problems
• Is good at giving and receiving feedback
• Is self-driven but know when to ask for help and keep your team informed
• Demonstrates an understanding of how one issue may be a part of a much larger system – holistic thinking
• Can communicate clearly and in a friendly but professional manner with both colleagues and clients
• A unique chance of being part of a successful growing company
• An informal and trustful work environment where professionalism and friendliness are keywords
• Plenty of possibilities to put your mark on exiting projects and our company culture
• Regular educational sessions on various relevant topics to keep everyone best in class
• Regular social events to get to know your colleagues
• Attractive salary, health care insurance and possibility to partake in the employee stock program
Technolution A/S is a growing consultancy company, assisting world leading MedTech and Pharmaceutical companies in succeeding with developing innovative medical devices – from idea to launch. We work in compliance with ISO 13485/9001.
Technolution has a flat organization with 30+ employees, spanning over 7 overall areas of competence (Mechanical Engineering, Test & Verification, Quality Management, Usability Engineering, UX & Design, Design Control and Business Development).
We are proud of our collaborative and informal culture where social activities and development of our professional skills are paramount.
Technolution is a place where there is room for individuality, initiative and where everyone is expected to take responsibility. The office in Hørsholm, is located in beautiful surroundings, and includes great facilities such as prototype workshop and test lab.
See where we are located:
BECOME A PART OF OUR SPECIALIST TEAM – APPLY NOW!
Join our team of dedicated specialists at Technolution on our fast and ambitious journey to becoming the leaders of our industry by making all our clients happy through fast-paced, high quality innovation.
Do not hesitate to contact partner, Jon Storm Madsen, if you are interested in this job. All applications are saved for 6 months and then deleted.