- Have a natural talent for leading by example?
- Want to develop medical devices of the future and solve complex mechanical problems?
- Thrive in a high pace innovative environment, working with Mechanical Engineering for top-tier Danish and international Med-Tech companies?
Then this is the job for you!
We are looking for an experienced leader and mechanical engineer to head our mechanical engineering development team. You will apply your leadership talent to lead a team of 15+ highly skilled specialists and be a part of the management team.
This is the ideal position for a skilled, motivated team player who is excited about delivering the most innovative and robust mechanical solutions. You will utilize your knowledge of and experience within mechanical engineering and medical devices to deliver high quality results to our clients. Additionally, you will be an integral part of ensuring best in class competences and project performance, while driving our mechanical engineering services to the next level. This will include both project specific hands on tasks and internal assignments. Hence, your responsibilities will include:
- Management of a 15+ member team of highly skilled mechanical engineers.
- Design and development of mechanical solutions, including integration of production feasibility and viability.
- Continuous improvement and business development of our mechanical engineering service.
You will be working in a fast paced and collaborative environment where you will ensure project progress and be Development Lead in high profile client projects. At the same time, you will be one of our mechanical engineering experts, continuously developing your skillset and sharing your knowledge with your colleagues. Experience with MedTech and pharma is not a must but will be preferred.
In this position, you will build strong bonds with your colleagues at Technolution through project collaboration and our regular social events. As a consultant at Technolution you will also get a large network outside of Technolution.
In this job you will:
- Lead, motivate and continuously develop 15+ mechanical engineering experts
- Apply your knowledge of mechanical engineering, materials, robust design and production to solve complex mechanical problems
- Take part in our management group, and be responsible for daily management, resource allocation, business strategy and development
- Define product requirements and specifications
- Handle projects including budgets and timelines
- Work with a wide range of highly skilled and capable colleagues and clients in different exciting new device development projects
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate work activities with the ability to meet deadlines
Desired competences and experience
- 8+ years of experience with mechanical product development, preferably in MedTech
- Experience with people management and planning
- Proven ability to handle projects and work in a time-sensitive environment
- M.Sc. degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Consulting experience is not a must but preferred.
You are a person who…
- Leads by example, contributing both professionally and socially
- Is driven by continuously improving and helping others improve their skillset by sharing knowledge and experience
- Takes responsibility for actions, projects and people
- Demonstrates integrity, communicates proactively and is good at giving and receiving feedback
- Has an analytical and systematical approach to problem solving
- Is self-driven but know when to ask for help and keep your team informed
- Can communicate clearly and in a friendly and professional manner with both colleagues and clients
- A unique chance of being part of a successful growing company with plenty of possibilities to put your mark on exiting projects and our company culture
- A company that focuses on work-life balance and flexibility for our employees
- An informal and trustful work environment where professionalism and friendliness are keywords
- Regular educational sessions on various relevant topics to keep everyone best in class
- Regular social events to get to know your colleagues
- Attractive salary, health care insurance and possibility to partake in the employee stock program
Technolution A/S is a growing consultancy company, assisting world leading MedTech and Pharmaceutical companies in succeeding with developing innovative medical devices – from idea to launch. We work in compliance with ISO 13485/9001.
Technolution has a flat organization with 35+ employees, spanning over 7 overall areas of competence (Mechanical Engineering, Test & Verification, Quality Management, Usability Engineering, UX & Design, Design Control and Business Development).
We are proud of our collaborative and informal culture where social activities and development of our professional skills are paramount.
Technolution is a place where there is room for individuality, initiative and where everyone is expected to take responsibility. The office in Hørsholm, is located in beautiful surroundings, and includes great facilities such as prototype workshop and test lab.
Become a part of our specialist team – apply now!
Join our team of dedicated specialists at Technolution on our fast and ambitious journey to becoming the leaders of our industry by making all our clients happy through fast-paced, high quality innovation.
Do not hesitate to contact CEO & Head of Mechanical Engineering Allan Spork if you are interested in this job. All applications are saved for 6 months and then deleted. You can also find more information about Technolution on our website or on LinkedIn.
CEO & Head of Mechanical Engineering
+45 45 26 10 00